Look at you…YOU'RE LISTENING!
You have created your email list of protentional buyers!!
Wow, you are doing an amazing job.
But now what do you do with these people ?
How do you make money from your list?
- Promote a Product You Use – If you’re part of your own audience, the products and services you use to solve those problems are of of interest to them as well. Tell them what you think about each resource you use and invite them to use it, too, with your affiliate link. (With affiliate links you will get a % of the sale)
- Promote Your Own Products and Services – Every three to four emails, send information about the products and services you have created for them. Anytime you bring up one of these problems, you can promote the solution. BUT don't just always sell, make sure you are sending them valuable information they want so they can connect with you!
- Promote a Service You Love – Did you use a service you like recently that will be useful for your audience too? Let them know about it. Just like you’d tell your best friend about the yummy restaurant you went to last night, you should tell your audience about the services you get results from. Of course always use your affiliate link. (With affiliate links you will get a % of the sale)
- Tell Your Audience About a Product They Need – Even if you don’t use the products because you’re not part of your own audience, you should tell your audience about the products you need. Just like a doctor tells their patients what they need. Make sure you use your affiliate link. (With affiliate links you will get a % of the sale)
- Create a New Product or Service – As you learn more about your customers, create products that fit into your niche that solve their problems.
- Promote Memberships and Subscriptions – Continuity programs are awesome to promote whether you own them or not. Subscriptions and memberships usually require a monthly payment, which can really add up over time. If you own them great, get the message out there. If you don't that is ok, signup to be an affiliate. Just make sure it is something that you love..dont promote CRAP 🙂
- Sell Another Product on Your Download Pages – Anytime you create a thank you or download page, add the next product or service based on what they’re getting now, whether a freebie or not, as a suggestion.
- Maximize Error Pages – Edit your error pages to take advantage of the space by recommending products, freebies, or whatever your current promotion is at the time.
- Host Flash Sales – Keep your audience open and ready for more email messages by surprising them with list member-only sales periodically that thanks them for being VIPs.
- Segment Your Audience Based on Their Behavior – Remember that you can keep segmenting your audience even after getting on your list by telling them about your newest offers, freebies, and so forth and using the automation inside the autoresponder to segment and tag them based on their actions.
- Set Up Low-Cost Tripwires – A tripwire is a low-cost product that tests your audience’s interest. Usually, the cost is less than $27 dollars and is also a great way to to know who the buyers are on your email list.
- Up-Sell, Cross-Sell, and Down-Sell as Needed – Send the right offers to the right people. Based on their behavior, you may need to send information for up-sells, cross-sells, or even a down-sell if needed to keep their interest.
- Remarket to Your List Members Via Paid Ads – One effective way to keep your list active is to use technology such as remarketing ads via social media. You simply upload your email list, and only those who are on that list will get your ads. You can use this to remind them to check their email.
- Email Abandoned Carts – If you have a shopping cart, set up an automation that automatically sends reminds to them if they abandon or left items in their shopping cart and did not purcahse. You can do this via email, but you can also use remarketing ads to bring them back too.
- Offer Coaching and Consulting Services – Personal one-on-one services and consulting is a very lucrative way to earn more money. Personal coaching is the fastest way to grow your bottom line.
The more ways you can offer opportunities for your audience to buy something you recommend, the more money you’re going to make. That’s just math. Make more offers= make more money.
Are you ready to monetize your email list? Let's talk!